Sometimes classes are just not enough. Some problems require individualized plans and support. For these types of issues, Erin is here to help you with one-on-one private coaching.
Through private coaching Erin helps you:
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of your child’s behavior and motivations
- Increase cooperation
- Strengthen relationships
- Build mutual respect
- Create stronger influence
What to Expect
- Thorough intake to get a deeper understanding of the issue(s) at hand from all angles
- Professional, prompt, and responsive communication
- Individualized strategies and plan based on the latest research in child development
- A warm, caring, nurturing style that relaxes parents and makes them feel heard and supported
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
- Number of sessions are dependent on the depth, breadth and number of issues at hand
- Coaching is meant to be a short term process to give parents the tools they need to get success quickly
- Coaching can be completed in as few as 2 sessions but most clients average 4-5 sessions
- Daniel P.Dad to Ivan, age 2
I felt like I was failing as a dad. Erin's classes have saved my life! The tools have totally changed the way I approach parenting and therefore my son's behavior and our relationship.
I randomly found your website in a moment of desperation! I watched my first class and shared with EVERYONE I know! The tips and techniques make so much sense. My sanity and child thank you!
- KelseyMom to 2 yo son
You have saved me. A few days ago my 23 month old son was about to break me. Horrible nights. Constant “NOs”. Throwing everything. In a desperate attempt, we found your classes. Everything you say makes so much sense. We are on night 3 of a solid consistent bed time routine and I didn’t hear a peep from my son for 9 hours straight- which is HUGE!!
- Daniellemom of 2
You are amazing at what you do and I’m so grateful I found you. Your-informational/ educational videos have really helped me and my family. Thank you for everything you do!
Thank you so much for having such a wonderful way to learn and grow as a parent with out feeling judged.
I stumbled upon your classes in recent months and feel as though I have found a hidden treasure in the world of parenting.