Sometimes classes are just not enough. Some problems require individualized plans and support. For these types of issues, Erin is here to help you with one-on-one private coaching.
Through private coaching Erin helps you:
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of your child’s behavior and motivations
- Increase cooperation
- Strengthen relationships
- Build mutual respect
- Create stronger influence
What to Expect
- Thorough intake to get a deeper understanding of the issue(s) at hand from all angles
- Professional, prompt, and responsive communication
- Individualized strategies and plan based on the latest research in child development
- A warm, caring, nurturing style that relaxes parents and makes them feel heard and supported
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
- Number of sessions are dependent on the depth, breadth and number of issues at hand
- Coaching is meant to be a short term process to give parents the tools they need to get success quickly
- Coaching can be completed in as few as 2 sessions but most clients average 4-5 sessions
- I watched the Listening workshop and learned several new strategies for helping my kids listen and keeping them on task--which helps me stop yelling! It was a great experience.Mindy B.PhD
- Your Village offers practical advice and tips that I am able to put to use right away and see real results. My kids are happier and so am I!Jessica S.PhD
- Already, this week is going much smoother – I feel like I have a game plan and the few things I have already done have made a big difference. Thank you again!Jennifer G.Mom to 3 girls - 7, 4, and 1
- These workshops are so helpful! I've learned so many things I never knew or even thought about before! Thank you Your Village!MaryMom of 2 Girls 9 mos and 3 yrs.
- Your Village is amazing! The potty training tools made potty training so smooth. Now I’m using the tips to wean the pacifier and I’m feeling confident. Thanks so much!ElizabethMom of 2 boys - 3 1/2 yrs. and 6 months