Leader. Employee. Teammate. Parent.
Working Parents are a critical employee demographic. As a result, they have the collective ability to significantly impact your bottom line. Parents struggle with:
- Sleepless Nights and Bedtime Issues
- Discipline Problems
- Academic Performance Issues
- Bullying & Other Social-Emotional Issues
- Tween/Teen Alcohol & Drug Experimentation
Parents bring these stressors to work with them, which directly affects job performance and an employee’s overall health and well-being. This can cost employers millions in lost productivity and missed days.
According to a new survey of working parents*:
- 88% say they suffer from at least one stress-related health problem since becoming a working parent
- 81% worry they will burn out
- 59% struggle with anxiety and/or depression
*From a 2011 survey by WorkingMomsBreak.com