empowering parents • connecting families
ONLINE PARENTING CLASSES
FOR BUSY PARENTS OF INFANTS THROUGH TEENS
What Ages Are Your Kids?
Infants change rapidly. Focus on:
- Developing strong parent-child bonds
- Creating opportunities for physical & cognitive growth
- Setting foundations for healthy routines
- Beginning positive boundary setting
During this rapid development:
- Set solid balance between independence & boundaries
- Maintain strong parent-child bonds
- Create opportunities for strong development: social, physical & cognitive
- Maintain foundation for healthy routines
Kids blossom with solid support:
- Discover & hone strengths & talents
- Strengthen social & communications skills
- Grow academically – both strengths & struggles
- Build independence
- Take responsibility for daily & weekly routines
Tweens & Teens
The time of amazing growth from child to adult, take patience & understanding to:
- Guide in making sound choices
- Give earned independence
- Navigate friendships & romance
- Prepare for college/work life & beyond
- Build financial & other life skills
Why Your Village?
We know you’re really busy. So watch any video any time. Stop whenever you need to, then resume when you can.
On the Go Learning
No time to sit still? Watch videos from your phone, tablet, or computer. While doing dishes, standing in line…anytime, anywhere.
Handouts & Worksheets
Sometimes it’s nice to have reminders. Video lessons include quick tip sheets you can print out and post on your ‘fridge.
For higher results, your advice isn’t based on opinions. All content is from the latest research in child development.
Your Village founder, Erin, is a mom of 3, has a master’s in psychology and a specialty in child development and family relationships..
Got a special situation? Ask Erin directly for advice tailored to your child and your needs.