We are in looking for a friendly general assistant who has a background and/or experience in the child development field to help support the president of a growing startup that offers parenting classes on-demand through our website.
We are a small startup with a collaborative working environment where everyone’s input and ideas are valued. As a new startup we are flexible with lots of opportunities to learn new skills and emerging technology, if desired. Our admin will have the opportunity to give input, learn and gain experience in areas outside of the assigned duties, if this is so desired.
This is a part-time contract position that can be done primarily from home on your own time, except for any training that would occur.
The administrative assistant will support the president in the following areas:
- Answering customer emails
- General office organization
- General website updates
- Quality Testing (website links/emails and classes)
- Other areas candidate has experience and fits with the company and would like to contribute
There are opportunities to learn in the following areas, if so desired:
- Video Editing
- Web page creating/editing
- Course outlines
Since there will be ample opportunity to contribute ideas to management, additional job responsibilities could be developed around the candidates’ other strengths/interests.
Training and support will be provided for all assigned job duties.
The candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 12 hours of college level completed units in Child Development
- A strong desire to learn
- Possess strong organization and communication skills
- Have outstanding computer skills
- Have an in-depth understanding of the internet
- Be self-motivated, mature, decisive, and possess an exceptionally strong attention to detail
- An Associate’s degree in Child Development
- Experience working with children (being a parent counts!)
Please send your resume to [email protected]