Parents face a wide variety of challenges every day. When not well-equipped, everyone suffers. How do these lack of skills impact schools, teachers and administrators?
Research shows that parenting styles significantly influence children in areas such as self-esteem, development of autonomy and initiative, social skills and much more.
- Academic Performance
- Attendance Rates
- Classroom Behavior
Your Village teaches the parenting style most effective in producing well adjusted, responsible, and HAPPY children, which currently is used consistently in only 10-12% of US homes. The outcomes are impressive.
Increase Test Scores & Attendance
- Exhibit the highest levels of cognitive development
- Rank the highest academically, with higher test scores & more school involvement
- Exhibit more cooperative behaviors
- Are more achievement oriented
Decrease Problem Behaviors & Bullying
- Exhibit the highest levels of social development and skills
- Exhibit the highest development of empathy and other emotional skills
- Have increased problem-solving skills
- Are more influenced by their parents
Self-Esteem is a Growing Problem that Affects
Your Village Parenting Solutions Includes:
Access to 40+ classes including in areas that affect academic success such as:
- Kids & Media
- Managing the homework process
- Creating a strong home-school connection
- Sleep & Bedtimes
- Summer Learning Loss
Access to handouts and worksheets for each class
Access to “Ask Erin” where parents can get their personal questions answered
Affiliate program to raise money for schools – 15% of all proceeds go back to school
Sign on to have Your Village Parenting Solutions be a resource for your parents today and support successful schools, children and families.
To learn more, contact us today at 310.733.6770 or [email protected]